Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Leaving

So. Perhaps I should start by clarifying the itinerary: Southeast Asia, Israel, Romania, and South America. This is more or less the idea, anyway. If someone were to ask me how I am feeling right now, I would respond that I am simply bananas about the whole trip.

The assumption in writing this is that there will be some sort of vicarious pleasure in reading it, and where that fails to be the case I invite you to stop reading at any time. Really, it might just be that boring or irrelevant to you. But maybe not!?!

So goodnight. Tomorrow is my last meal in America for quite some time... I have chosen the burrito. Next stop is Singapore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariah said...

Hey Con-hope your trip is already underway and wonderful. I just wanted to let you know that I was talking to Lesle who traveled for a few months and I guess with an American Express card, they allow you to receive mail at any of their world wide offices. So, if you knew you were going to be in X country at X date, you could have us mail you stuff to that particular office, and they will keep it for you until you pick it up. Cool, huh? Might want to look into that. Anyway, love you much and miss you already.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home